Alpamayo Circuit Trek, Cordillera Blanca Peru
Enjoy the cedros and alpamayo trek. The alpamayo is known for its beauty and its perfect pyramid shape, it is the landmark of attraction of the cedar ravine. For those who love mountaineering and trekking, the alpamayo is one of the most important tourist circuits of the Huascaran National Park and all of Peru.
Alpamayo Those who experience its majesty and its perennial white snow, an attractive feature for visitors who come to visit or climb its summit.
Duration: 9 days / 8 nights.
Difficulty Grade: Moderate / Strenuous.
Destination: Cordillera Blanca.
Best Time to go: April to October.
Activities: Hiking / trekking, cultural adventures.
Average walking: 5 to 7 hours daily.
Start: Huaraz / Hualcayan
Finish: Vaqueria / Huaraz.
A certified professional trekking guide, who speaks Spanish and English if requiredtrained in 1st Aid, risk management and assessment and responsibility to provide overall standard of excellence in service quality.
A profesional cook who prepares a wide variety of healthy and delicious dishes, and who is trained to cook in a hygienic manner mountain.
The muleteer (arriero) is in charge of loading the donkeys, looking after them and guiding them to camp.
- The number of donkeys provided depends on the size of de the group.
- Emergency Horse
- One horse accompanies the group for emergency purposes.
All food during the expeditions is provided as part of the package. We offer a combination of peruvian and western dishes. The varied, good-quality, high-energy food prepared by our profesional cook is specifically suited to rigorous activity. We also regularly accommodate vegetarian, vegan, kosher, non-gluten and other specialty diets.
From you hotel in huaraz to the starting point of trek, an from the finishing point of the trek back to your hotel in Huaraz.
- A good quality high mountain tent (doublé occupancy)
- A foam sleeping mat.
- Dining tent.
- Kitchen tent.
- Tables and chairs.
- Toilet tent.
- Emergency equipment including a company-issued first-aid kit.
- Cooking stove.
- All necessary dishes (knifes, forks, spoons, plates, cups, etc.), cooking utensils and pots.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Sleeping bag.
- Inflatable sleeping mattress.
- Water on the first day
- First breakfast (day 1)
- Last dinner (day 9)
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Soft drinks.
- Medical treatment.
- Travel insurance.
- Additional expenses as a result of leaving the expedition early.
- Additional expenses as a result of an emergency rescue or evacuation.
- Items of personal nature.
- All other services and ítems not listed as included.
Alpamayo Circuit Trek. If you need more information Contact Us
There are no reviews yet.